How can we help you?
Whether it is an individual product or a series production we offer the right solution for your milling or turning work.
Just contact us!
- Individual milling and turning parts with CNC machines
- Highest precision fit
- Design on modern CAD systems
- Individual customer service and adherence to schedules
We realize the simplest machine components up to complex 5-axis machining which find their application mainly in special machine construction such as the car industry or the packaging industry.
We process materials such as steel, aluminum, brass, bronze and plastics.
For the design we rely on SolidWorks and SolidCAM including the mold construction package.
Our services are rounded off by drilling, countersinking, threading, sawing and deburring of the components as well as a subsequent quality control.
Also a personal free delivery, in the closer periphery, belongs with our achievement assortment.
We rely on long-term customer relationships.
Through close cooperation, production can be optimized, creating a mutual benefit.
Your satisfaction is our motivation!
Send technical drawing
Request free and non-binding quote
Qualitative and punctual delivery
Automation system for DMG MORI CMX 50 U
We have aroused your interest?
Do you have any open questions?
We are looking forward to your call!
Then do not hesitate!
CoBs-CNC Technik GmbH
We are hiring with immediate effect:
CNC Miller (m/f/d)
For the next possible date we are looking to strengthen our team with a committed and flexible
- Setting up the machines 3- and 5-axis
- Independent testing and measuring of components
- Simple program creation
(Siemens control 840)
- Completed vocational training (e.g. machinist, industrial mechanic or toolmaker)
- Good knowledge in handling CNC controls
- Sense of quality and responsibility
- Ability to work in a team
- Independent and responsible
way of working
We are looking forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations, preferably by e-mail to:
For further information please contact Mr. Benjamin
Orthofer under Tel. 08035 9678855
Apprenticeship precision mechanic (m/f/d)
We are looking for the start of training on 01.09.2023
Apprentices as precision mechanics
– specialization mechanical engineering
regular training period 3.5 years
We offer you:
- a technically sound apprenticeship with varied and exciting activities
- Training with state-of-the-art technology
- Instruction, training and personal support
- flat hierarchies and a cooperative working
working atmosphere very good chances of being taken over after successful completion of the training a secure job in your region
You bring with you:
- manual dexterity and technical understanding
- spatial imagination
- careful and precise way of working
- fun to work in a team
- Qualified secondary school diploma, ideally secondary school leaving certificate
Are you interested?
Then send us your application with resume and current school report to:
Internship possible at any time!